Full-Time - Supporting the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD)
300 Indiana Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC, USA
Our client is looking for a .NET Programmer for a 10-month project supporting software development tasks for the project to replace TACIS.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet and development technologies and software products;
- Accept ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supports and develops project team by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
Complete our quick assessment now
Note: This position description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. IT InfraSource has the right to revise this position description at any time. This position description is not be construed as a contract for employment.