Senior Web Developer
Full-Time - Supporting the Office of the Chief Financial Officer DC
2235 Shannon Place Southeast, Washington, DC, USA
The ideal candidate will have 11-15 years of experience and would have performed specialized programming and technical work for website and Internet development.
Our client is seeking to acquire a senior Dot Net Web Developer to support the day-to-day projects within the Office of the Chief Information Officer. Some of the primary responsibilities of this role would include designing, modifies, developing, writing and implementing software programming applications and components. The Dot Net Web Developer role requires a service-oriented mentality, high ownership of the problems and requests assigned, focus on managing and resolving issues in alignment with the SLAs, establishing and maintaining communication with technology customers to keep them updated with request status. Initiating and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes. Will work closely with client and various District agencies to define needs or issues and analyzes problems and advise on or recommend solutions.
1.Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to Web and software applications.
2. Researches, tests, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software or major enhancements to existing software applications.
3. Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
4. Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
5. Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
6. Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
7. Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
8. Acts as team leader on projects.
9. Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
Performs programming and technical work for website and Internet development.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
Complete our quick assessment now
Note: This position description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. IT InfraSource has the right to revise this position description at any time. This position description is not be construed as a contract for employment.